Accenture Senior Consulting Manager, SAP Security and GRC in Montreal, Canada
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Why Accenture Security?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across 70 countries, Accenture Security helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Business Process Controls, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders at Sr Director/C-level
• Drive ERP security proposal development and sales/marketing collateral
• Help grow ERP security services/business in one or more industry verticals
• Drive ERP security opportunities, including solution planning, deal shaping, estimating and pricing
• Manage large ERP security delivery programs consisting of multiple projects, work streams, phases or releases, including financials and staffing
• Assist in development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
• Minimum of 10 years of experience planning and implementing ERP security capabilities (in particular SAP and Oracle)
• Minimum 2 years of experience selling and delivering ERP security services to large organizations or governments globally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mix of security sales and delivery expertise in ERP security with ability to cross sell into other security practice areas
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or a global SI is highly desired
• Knowledge of ERP vendors, including product capabilities, strategies and roadmaps
• Industry recognized professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
• Ability to lead a program or project team and counsel others is a must
• Valid security clearance or ability to obtain it strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian