Who We Are (http://www.lrs.com/)
Company Overview (http://www.lrs.com/Who-We-Are/Company-Overview)
A Message from Our CEO (http://www.lrs.com/Who-We-Are/A-Message-from-Our-CEO)
What We Believe
Our Mission (http://www.lrs.com/What-We-Believe/Our-Mission)
LRS Philosophy & Values
Community Involvement (http://www.lrs.com/What-We-Believe/Community-Involvement)
Our Culture (http://www.lrs.com/Careers/Our-Culture)
LRS Offices (http://www.lrs.com/Offices/LRS-Offices)
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
• Write automated functional tests for the Node.js Lambda services.
• Follows established coding standards and techniques and conducts code reviews with peers.
• Ensures code complies with security policies and guidelines.
• Automate deployment and management of the platform using Jenkins and other cloud automation tools.
• Software development experience with Node.js.
• Experience with standard data structures like JSON, XML
• Experience with Git and tools like GitHub, Bitbucket, or GitLab is preferred.
• Familiarity with AWS cloud services primarily Lambda, S3, API Gateway.
• Familiarity with Twilio cloud platform.
• Familiarity with Dynamo DB, Potgres, or Kafka a plus.
• A good understanding of Agile/Lean best practices and tools.( Atlassian Jira/Confluence)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado residents will not be considered for this role ;