Aerotek Maintenance Technician in North Chesterfield, Virginia
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with standards and policies, all state and federal regulations, and company policies and procedures.
• Participate in the fabrication, installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of a variety of electrical and mechanical devices, systems, and facilities of varying design or complexity.
• Have knowledge of and be capable of demonstrating sound reliability maintenance practices and methods when executing mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment.
• Interpret blueprints, electrical prints and diagrams, manufacturers’ specifications, written and verbal instructions.
• Perform required preventative/predictive maintenance.
• Support and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Ability to document work and order parts in a computerized maintenance management system, and document records as required.
• Display initiative and complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• Provide support as required to the operation by performing other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
PLC, Pumps, Motors, AC/DC, Preventative Maintenance, Hydraulics, VFD, HMI, blueprints, schematics, welding, weld, Controls
Top Skills Details:
PLC, Pumps, Motors, AC/DC
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Basic electrical understanding for AC/DC Drives, Motors, and controls
• Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics (Moved these around to reflect our needs in a more priority based logic)
• Welding experience
• Experience in operating shop equipment
• Open to taking candidates with military experience (aviation, vehicle mechanics, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.