AdventHealth Lead Cardiovascular Invasive Lab Technologist FT Days in Orlando, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Contributes to overall quality of diagnostic service, and documentation. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department and holds team members accountable for providing quality care.
- Consistently and appropriately problem solves day to day issues.
- Assists with smooth patient flow by assuring timely room turn over and prep. Effectively communicates with staff, physicians and department management.
- Exhibits desire to learn and upgrade clinical and leadership skills. Seeks education opportunities and coaches’ staff towards professional growth. Maintains familiarity with new procedures. Teaches and directs the work of other staff and students as required.
What You Will Need:
- One year of experience in the modality assigned to lead
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Associate degree in one of the following areas:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
Must possess and maintain one of the following:
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse,
- Radiologic Technologist [ R.T.(R)],
- Respiratory Therapist (RRT),
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) by Cardiovascular Credentialing International,
- Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) by Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- One year of lead experience
- Critical Care Registered (CCRN), OR
- Knowledge of complex peripheral intervention procedures, peripheral diagnostic procedures and peripheral intervention procedures
- American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN)
The Cardiovascular Invasive Lab Technologist Lead, performs, at a technical level, a variety of cardiovascular procedures to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination of all patients. Has latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity, and takes initiative. The Lead is proficient in all aspects of their designated procedural area in preparation, assessment, documentation, and monitoring consistent with the policies and procedures of the Cardiovascular department and hospital administration. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures. Teaches and directs the work of other staff and students as required. Participates in the AdventHealth performance improvement program. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.