Aerotek Production Worker in ORLANDO, Florida
- Working off of work orders/blueprints to retrieve wood and other materials for the lead operator.
- Use of tape measure to make accurate readings for the lead to work off of and make accurate cuts.
- Organize and lay out wood pieces and hardware for the lead
- Keeping a clean work area throughout the day - sweeping excess material and recycling pieces
- Loading finished product onto pallets and assist with preparing for shipment.
millwork, carpentry, production, roofing, handyman
Top Skills Details:
- Tape Measure
- Hand/power tool knowledge
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Home remodeling experience (mobile homes especially)
- Door hanging/ molding finishing
- Previous experience in production environment
- Wood working experience
- Hand/power tool experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.