SunTrust Banks Investor Reporting Analyst - Commercial Real Estate - Leawood, KS in Overland Park, Kansas
Req ID: W454189
The Investor Servicing Group as a Division of SunTrust is an integrated full service provider of capital related products and services to the commercial real estate industry. Investor Reporting is responsible for the accurate remittance of funds and portfolio level reporting to our clients.
•Perform daily reconciliations by utilizing accounting and financial expertise to identify variances •Submit Internal Money Movements and Journal Entries to resolve reconciliation items •Create investor remittance reports and ensure the accurate and timely remittance of funds •Ensure the accurate collection of revenue by invoicing servicing related fees •Analyze and abstract servicing agreements to determine specific portfolio reporting and remittance requirements •Run, validate, and distribute monthly reporting packages, including the CREFC Investor Reporting Package •Prepare and deliver compliance documents due to clients •Communicate with investors regarding remittances and assist in answering questions from external parties pertaining to their portfolio •Review Loan Documents, Cash Management Agreements, and Deposit Account Control Agreements to determine the proper Cash Management Account structure •Facilitate the opening and closing of bank accounts as determined by servicing agreements and loan documents •Prepare Direction Letters and provide sweep instructions for clearing accounts •Lead the effort to create new procedures as required by changes in the business and industry •Participate in the testing phases of upgrades and enhancements to our systems •Assist with audits and year-end reporting Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Accounting skills including, but not limited to, general ledge reconciliation, account analysis, financial reporting and modeling
- Excel skills including data manipulation and extraction for financial reporting purpose
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, planning, prioritization, accuracy and detail orientation skills
- Solid time management skills with a demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments, meet deadlines and drive results
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment which requires a flexible and adaptable style
- Proven ability to effectively interact with and forge relationships with employees and customers at all levels of the organization
Resourceful, proactive, assertive, energetic and efficient Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge of the commercial real estate mortgage industry years of experience in accounting
- Experience within the financial services, banking, real estate, mortgage and/or insurance industries
- 2+ years of cash processing experience in the financial services industry
- Agency (Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae) Experience
- Experience with the Enterprise! servicing platform Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.