Penn Medicine CRM Program Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
CRM Program Manager
Job ID :106856
Job Category: Marketing/PR/Development
Specialty Area: Marketing/PR/Development
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: WILL REQUIRE full or partial on site work
Penn Medicine Entity: Corporate Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Address: 3600 Civic Center Blvd
Education Required: Per Position Description
Experience Required: Per Position Description
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
Penn Medicine's Customer Analytics and Marketing Technology Solutions Team works to develop data-driven insights, and advise on, create, and maintain integrated experiences built on leading edge technologies. Partnering with our Digital and Marketing Strategy functions, we provide a vast array of skills and work collaboratively to enable best-in-class patient and provider experiences.
The CRM Program Manager works across the analytics, data, and technology teams to provide strategic partnership and oversight of Penn Medicine's use and adoption of CRM technology. This individual is critical in supporting internal clients (e.g., call center, B2B sales team, patient navigation services, concierge program, etc.) – acting as a strategic partner, they will be responsible for programmatic development, business analysis, and project management to drive customer engagement via technology and leveraging insights. Primarily they will manage CRM platform user groups and provide guidance on the platform. This may include: general support, training, needs assessments, and related analyses. Understands all data sources in platform related to key user group.
This role will report directly to the Associate Director, Digital and CRM Programs.
Product Growth and Business Analysis
• Partnership with key end-user group:
• Create and own work plans based on annual strategic priorities to support execution and sustainment of CRM programs; ensure all project elements are implemented according to objectives, specifications, on schedule and on budget
• Lead internal team and stakeholders in their understanding of the benefits of CRM
• Serve as primary contact to all end-users of key platform user group (Referral Development, Marketing Contact Center, Physician Recruitment, Concierge Program, etc.)
• Platform adoption and process improvement:
• Create and document platform requirements, changes and enhancements by working together with program staff, CRM and digital marketing teams, analytics team and/or outside consultants as needed
• Partnering with the Sr. Manager CRM Platform, documents clear business requirements which may will lead to complex workflow rules, data validation, and trigger-based logic
• Working closely with key user groups, ensures that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures – this includes monitoring usage of platform and targeting interventions to ensure high adoption and high end-user satisfaction
• Report development and Insight generation:
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards in alignment with Customer Analytics best practices
• ◦ Be well informed on key performance indicators and bring insights to business unit where possible
• Create and maintain documentation on existing processes, policies, application configuration and support related materials for users as solutions are developed (working with vendor for documentation where applicable)
• Manage upgrades, including coordination during the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
• Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
• Understand all data sources available to marketing and assists in assessments of platform integrations. Can perform regular audits to ensure data consistency and accuracy of all data on platform. Provide support to end-users to ensure complete understanding of data available on platform.
• Solve platform-related problems quickly as they arise, including logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution (managed through appropriate ticketing system) Accountabilities
• Provide hands-on, consultative and program management support to optimize delivery of complex programs which require cross-functional support from analytics, technology, and data teams and/ or outside vendors
• Support and/or lead platform-related projects
• Independently manages projects from initiation to completion
• Employ strong oral and written communication skills to ensure scope alignment with clients and creative and technical contributors. Construct clear, concise, audience-tailored and error-free communications that delineate expectations, actions requested and relevant implications (i.e. timing, cost, etc.).
• Work with the client to understand overarching goals and the business case for projects; identify and define requirements, scope and objectives accordingly.
• Stay abreast of health care, marketing, and technology-related issues to serve as a knowledgeable leader and system resource. Maintains skill levels in technology tools required to perform job requirements.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Minimum Requirements :
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Marketing or a related field
• Master’s degree in Healthcare Marketing, MBA, Statistics, or related field is preferred
• 8+ years of experience working in a related field is required.
• 3+ years of professional experience managing large project/programs and/or overseeing teams is required.
• Salesforce Administrator certification - preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organizational skills with ability to plan and execute multiple complex projects, while resourcefully managing risks and communicating across stakeholders
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to establish credibility as a strategic thought partner
• Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to define and achieve objectives with limited oversight if needed
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Experience using technology, particularly CRM Platforms, to fulfill business needs
• Ability to capitalize on data and technology to fulfill organizational goals
• Proficient experience with SQL and/or other relational database management systems; including ability to query large datasets, clean and transform data, and understand data relationships
• Experience with project management techniques and best practices
• Experience in managing vendors to align with marketing strategic goals
Additional Information :
As part of our COVID-19 response, this position may currently be offering partial or full remote work. However, in the near future this position will require full or partial on-site work.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.