Colgate Palmolive Business Process Analyst, GA Supply Chain Manufacturing Execution in Piscataway, New Jersey
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 101201 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Colgate-Palmolive invites applications for the position of Business Process Analyst-Supply Chain in our Company's Global Information Technology (GIT) Organization. This position is in the Global Application Organization (GA) supporting Divisional and Subsidiary teams in North America, Latin America and Hill’s Pet Nutrition. This position is based in Piscataway, New Jersey.
The Business Process Analyst, Supply Chain plays an integral role in the implementation of new Supply Chain applications. The analyst must be able to apply conceptual knowledge of the Supply Chain to implement solutions that satisfy all business requirements and engage with business leadership and key users at the global, divisional and regional level. This role will focus on SAP applications supporting the Manufacturing facility.
● Partner with the Supply Chain organization at the Divisional and Subsidiary levels to understand business processes and gather business requirements;
● Analyze, research and resolve requests submitted by the business, using existing technologies and ensuring the solution is aligned with divisional goals and GIT strategies;
● Identify new techniques, technologies and concepts that can add value to business and IT;
● Implement global bundles for North America, Hill’s and Latin America subsidiaries;
● Effectively communicate project and work related information to the team;
● Ensure compliance of GIT governance practices;
● Participate in the planning of and lead the implementation of multiple complex GIT projects simultaneously
This position requires the following qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business;
● Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT role configuring and implementing SAP Materials Management, Production Execution in a consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry with strong use of batch management and quality processes;
● Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms;
● Strong desire to expand knowledge of SAP applications on a technical level;
● Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
● Proficiency in ABAP programming is desirable;
● IT or Business work experience for a consumer goods organization;
● Developing and configuring SQL Database;
● Supported Plant and Manufacturing environments;
● Experience with SAP Quality Management and/or Production Planning, SAP Advanced Track & Trace for Pharmaceuticals (ATTP), GORBIT Multi-batch;
● Knowledge of IDOCS, BAPi’s, RFC and ALE interfaces;
● Experience on SAP S/4 environment
● Bilingual fluency (English/Spanish or English/Portuguese)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.