EY Business Go-To-Market Transformation Leader in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a Business Go-To-Market Transformation Leader you’ll be a market facing executive and a member of the Markets core leadership team. You will help shape our Go-to-Market (GTM) model around solutions and accounts to accelerate our growth. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients, Partner and Sr. Manager ranks and be charged with driving a GTM framework that aligns our solutions/offerings with our clients’ needs.
Your key responsibilities
• Stand up and lead a new business transformation office and create a more stablished “command and control” framework
• Create a defined methodology to uncover business insights at our accounts and refine our solution/offering go to market approach
• Interlock of Service Lines and Accounts to create efficiencies
• Position consumable solutions to core accounts via digital tools and optimize rate cards in emerging core areas
• Develop a view of offering/solution-level engagement process
• Drive and manage the GTM by Account and across our Alliance partner ecosystem
• Work with our Service Lines, Accounts and Offering teams to identify the next set of solutions to solve our clients’ complex business issues
Skills and attributes for success
You’ll need to thrive in a matrixed organization, balancing the needs of the client against business initiatives and goals. Your ability to develop and build networks will be instrumental in connecting with colleagues across the leadership team and service lines to drive a coordinated market effort. Possessing natural coaching skills, you’ll inspire others with your actions in the market. You’ll be a trusted advisor to the Region Leadership team and the Partner and Sr. Manager group, acting in a consultative manner. You’ll be the catalyst that pulls stakeholders together to drive pursuit excellence, strategic initiatives and enable revenue growth.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• 12+ years of business development experience in professional services and solutions
• A proven record of selling complex digital, technology and/or managed services solutions to the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies
• Outstanding client management and relationship skills, strong executive presence, expert influencing skills, including the ability to influence without authority
• Solid understanding of the marketplace/industry, competitive intel and account information
• Strong knowledge of current and emerging sales tools, methodologies and go-to-market models including social media
• Strong experience handling complex multiple stakeholder negotiations is preferred.
• Strong sector or technical content expertise
• Strong ability to handle and resolve conflict
• A University/Bachelor’s Degree
Ideally, you’ll also have
• An advanced degree or MBA
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills
• Team selling experience
• Ability to travel
What we look for
Our successful Client Executives deliver exceptional client service by proactively originating new business, sharing ideas and bringing innovation to your clients. Additionally, you’ll be digitally connected across your clients’ full ecosystem while collaborating to find or build the right solution tailored to the business needs while challenging their thinking with distinct points of view.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.