Keurig Dr Pepper Senior, Technical Accounting & External Reporting in Plano, Texas
The Senior, Technical Accounting and External Reporting Senior will be responsible for:
(1) contributing to the quarterly close process for the Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP)’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), by drafting and supporting financial statements, such as the statement of cash flows, and footnotes for various areas reported in the document;
(2) working with Management to evaluate transactions and balances to ensure they are properly recorded in the financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS and SEC requirements, as applicable;
(3) assisting with the year-end (YE) external consolidated audit and statutory audits;
(4) assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in the areas of control documentation and enforcement;
(5) preparing financial statements for the Company’s defined contribution and defined benefit plans; and
(6) completing informational returns for various governmental agencies.
(7) performing activities associated with the research, development, preparation, quality review, and dissemination of information for corporate accounting and ledgers related to key accounting principles generally accepted in the United States (U.S. GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) areas of the company, such as stock-based compensation, derivatives, goodwill, intangibles, fixed assets, lease accounting, financial reporting and debt offerings (both public and private);
(8) contributing to the statutory financial reporting of certain legal entities in foreign jurisdictions under IFRS;
(9) performing special projects and analysis as directed by finance management, including evaluation of exposure drafts (U.S. GAAP and IFRS) for potential impact on the company, assisting in drafting any potential responses to the exposure drafts, proving technical accounting guidance in implementation of new systems or processes, and interfacing with business customers to develop various projects;
(10) determining and recommending necessary accounting structure and controls needed for initiatives;
(1) A Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Accounting or a related field preferred
(2) at least three years of public accounting experience at a Big 4 accounting firm with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, quarterly close process for SEC filings (including tie-out of financial statements and MD&A) and technical research (FASB Codification, IFRS and SEC Guidance); and
(3) Designation as Certified Public Accountant (CPA). #IND1
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.