Aerotek Administrative Assistant I in Plymouth, Minnesota
The main function of the position is to provide support for the Product Stewardship department in order to ensure efficient environment and compliant business processes. The Project Coordinator, Product Stewardship position supports Product Stewardship Engineers and Project Manager with various project activities, such as assisting with the preparation of product files and documentation for reporting purposes, filing and organizing supplier communication, and maintaining various project-tracking spreadsheets.
• Maintain project- and report-related documentation (e.g., declarations, correspondence), ensuring all are properly filed and stored
• Manage suppliers’ Material Compliance queries/requests to maintain compliance with multiple regulations; can identify and remedy missing, inaccurate, or insufficient responses
• Organize and prepare documents for upload into Quality Systems according to corporate, business unit, or departmental SOP/WIs and GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
• Demonstrate strong organization and multi-tasking skills to successfully maintain several ongoing projects.
• Participate in departmental meetings; facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Undertake project tasks as required.
• Provide administrative support as needed.
Project coordination, Project coordinating, Regulatory compliance, Documentation control, Document management, Data analysis
Top Skills Details:
Candidate will need medical device or healthcare experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma with 2-4 years relevant work experience, or Associates Degree with 0-2 years related experience
• Relevant experience in Product Stewardship, or in a related area such as Regulatory, Quality, or Document Control in a healthcare industry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.