Evolent Health Analyst, Technology Service Operations in Pune, India
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely – about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for an Analyst – Tier 2 to be a key member of the Technology Service Operations (TSO) Team. The Analyst – Tier 2 will be responsible for the daily operation and support of key systems with a focus on data analysis and reporting using JIRA, Confluence, SQL, MicroStrategy and other database tools. This person will play a crucial role in supporting clients and requires client-facing experience with a focus on customer support and operations.
· Manages daily operation and support of key systems, including our web-based application and data warehouse
· Interface with clients through weekly calls, meetings, and by generating client-specific reports
· Support key client go-live initiatives and be part of the TSO handover process post the 30-day warranty period
· Analyze and triage issues reported by clients
· Ensures that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
· Design, configure and develop custom code/objects using the MS SQL Server tools to analyze data to resolve support tickets
· Analyze data using SQL, JIRA and other tools to identify trends and areas of improvement
· Acts as a liaison between the development and business teams to coordinate activities associated with the reported issues and enhancements as reported
· Participate in User Acceptance Testing for new product releases
· Contributes to the improvement of the existing processes and identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems.
· Develop and execute SQL data quality test cases, scripts and procedures to support the data monitoring and quality metrics.
· Analyze and understand data sources and end-user requirements for loading healthcare data into the enterprise data warehouse as it relates to eligibility, medical, pharmacy claims, as well as clinical (ADT/Lab/CCD/HRA-HAS etc...) and provider data.
· Resolve data quality problems. Activities include: Identifying, assessing, fixing, documenting, and communicating potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used. This may involve interacting with business users to resolve data quality problems using techniques such as root cause analysis as well as collecting user requirements. Fixing the data problem may require the analysts to recommend, design, implement and monitor quality procedures for use in the data production process. It may also include data cleansing operations such as removing duplicate records.
· Manage data quality documentation. Activities include: Define and maintain data standards, definitions, and models (e.g. data dictionary, organizational data model. This may also include any DQA documents such as checklists, guidelines, manuals, templates, forms, etc.)
· Maintain and update documentation in our confluence website
· Communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams
· Bring forth ideas that embrace emerging technology/executions and innovative ideas
· Adheres to IT Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures and encourages adherence in others
Occasional responsibility (approximately 4 times per year) to take on-call duty (evenings and weekends, low call volume) for one week at a time for severity one issues