Kelly Services Customer Support Representative in Racine, Wisconsin
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly ® Professional & Industrial team as a Customer Support Representative at a top-tier client in Racine, Wisconsin. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy, and find out what’s next for you.
Pay Rate: $20 - $22 per hour
Location: Remote but looking for candidates that are close to the Racine area once the location opens up to work from the office
End: Mid November
* this will be remote to start however all candidates must be able to work onsite for training and when needed/if the buildings open back up.
Shift: 1st shift
Hours/Shift: 7am – 3:30 or 7:30-4 or 8-4:30, training of 3 weeks will be 8-4:30
The Dealer Escalation Analyst is an empowered and vital direct link between multiple essential stakeholders (including dealers, vendors, field personnel, as well as manufacturing, logistics, and engineering staff) to rapidly resolve part availability needs and orchestrate critical shipments to enhance company image, competitive advantage, customer and dealer satisfaction, equipment uptime, as well as cultivate dealer service capability.
Duties and responsibilities
• Negotiate orders, coordinate shipments, and oversee related activities of third-party vendors to ensure part orders flow effectively through systems and processes in accordance with our organization's customer service standards with the goal of reducing customers machine down-time.
• Navigating through multiple software platforms and prioritizing daily responsibilities and job goals
• Provide problem resolution to the dealer in a clear, precise and empathetic manner. Ensure all inquiries and responses meet or exceed standards to maximize dealer satisfaction.
• Understanding traffic transportation rules and regulations such as, carriers, weight constraints and shipping charges
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent, consistent, ‘world-class’ customer service.
• An Associate degree preferred, or 2 years of relevant work experience required.
o Contact Center/Customer Service
o Business Administration
o Engineering/Blue Print Reading
• Minimum typing skill of 35 wpm
• Microsoft office suite knowledge/experience
• Construction and Agricultural product knowledge
• Must be customer oriented and demonstrate strong customer service ethics
• Demonstrates strong work ethics, and time management skills
• Detail Oriented with the ability to adapt to changing work priority
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Operates well in a team environment as well as a strong, self-motivated, individual contributor
Any set qualifications (preferred or required):
Bachelor's and/or associate’s degree , or equivalent technical experience.
Must have at least 3 years Customer Service experience
Looking for Customer Service Professionals
Savvy excellent Computer skills
Energetic Quick learner
Work well under stress
Highly motivated to be successful
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Customer Support Representative today!
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.