IQVIA Associate Project Manager, Connected Devices - UK/Europe Home Based in Reading, United Kingdom
IQVIA Connected Devices is a specialist unit providing a range of devices for clinical trials to our clients and patients. Originally developed to provide cardiac monitoring devices to sites, IQVIA has expanded the devices we provide and continue to support clinical trials in innovative ways.
In this role you will provide comprehensive project leadership for the consultation, acquisition and processing of ECG and other data during clinical trials recorded using resting ECG devices, CGM and other devices.
Project manages, processes, tracks, and creates quality standards for cardiac safety outputs including ECG Reporting & Expert Medical reports per study. Helps sponsors in assessing the Cardiac Safety of the molecule for research and regulatory requirements.
Creates, tracks, and reports on project timelines; manages project budgets and approval invoices; produces and distributes status tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members; prepares and presents project information at internal and external meetings; develops proposal and sales/proposal presentations; and coordinates with other project resources in and outside the organization.
Manage small to medium size projects to the sponsors’ satisfaction, on time and within budget.
• Under supervision, plan, initiate, execute, control, and close projects in accordance with the Scope of Work agreed with the customer.
• Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams.
• Track project progress, identify and evaluate project risks and take advice from superiors on corrective action as appropriate.
• Develop and oversee maintenance of internal databases and project plans.
• Ensure that Operational Services are kept fully informed of project requirements.
• Conduct an ‘End of Project’ review meeting to ensure that all project activities have been completed in full.
• Keep superiors within Cardiac Safety Services fully informed of any project issues that may impact quality, budget, and timeliness of project delivery to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Train and mentor junior project support staff.
• Provide input to line managers of their project team members’ performance relative to project tasks.
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Ensure that consistent and appropriate project specific guidelines are documented and circulated to all project team members and that the team is well-trained on these guidelines.
• Review the project contract to ensure any out of scope work is managed promptly and efficiently.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Typically requires 2 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
Requires intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Life science or health care related discipline
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled