Aerotek Administrative Assistant in Rensselaer, New York
Aerotek is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist a healthcare organization located in Rensselaer.
Candidates Must Have :
· 5+ years of administrative assistance experience
· Experience working with administrative practices and procedures
· Make Travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for managers and supervisors.
· Monthly review of Space Allocation database for BSOC to ensure cost allocations are correct.
· Update phone list and send to management and facilities.
· Prepare various reports for multiple programs and departmental reporting
· Distributes confidential documents to department employees such as faxes, staff calendars, or proposal responses; photocopies documents as necessary to ensure that documents are received by authorized personnel
· Serves as a liaison and/or initial point of contact for internal and external clients to ensure that specialized administrative functions are performed in a timely manner.
· Work with PCO/Accounting Department on procurement and budgeting assistance.
· Obtain quotes from vendors for purchase requisitions for BSOC NIS related project and handle PR Costpoint Process
· Handle and track PR Cost Point Process for purchase requisitions from various BSOC & eMedNY Departments
· Handle Onboarding of Subcontractors (Badge request, new hire paperwork, training courses, FARR and eStar requests)
· Order supplies and ink/toners for office.
· Place calls for machine repairs when needed
· Update and maintain manuals for programs according to contract requirements.
· Open tickets for employees/vendors when need assistance: COF System, Help Desk, AP Workflow, Check Request DB
$15-$17/hr (dependent on experience)
This opportunity will fill up fast! If interested please apply with a most up to date resume and contact:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.