Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Fill Finish Operator in Rensselaer, New York
The Fill Finish Operator performs all tasks vital for dispensing, preparation, formulation, and aseptic filling manufacturing processes. We are looking for someone who can optimally operate and maintain highly automated, isolated, filling equipment. This role seeks to understand and develop proficiency in a wide range of processes or procedures of growing complexity.
As the Fill Finish Operator, a typical day might include the following:
• Operating and supervising state of the art filling line with isolator technology and formulation and preparation equipment according to applicable procedures
• Assisting with various QC environmental monitoring and product sampling
• Executing batch records within the electronic record system (MES) and logbooks in accordance with cGMP standards and compliant with written procedure
• Completing training and following appropriate gowning requirements for cleanroom processing
• Driving cGMP SOP’s and safety standards throughout all tasks
• Coordinating to ensure process areas are stocked with crucial equipment and components
• Supporting investigations associated with process area unit activities
This role might be for you if:
• You exhibit confidence, ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
• You understand and listen to team members and partners’ needs while supporting a positive team environment
• You support the development and maintenance of a diverse and inclusive environment
• You have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, communication, and have a high emotional IQ
To be considered for this role, you must have a Associates Degree in a physical or biological science. We need someone who is knowledgeable of cGMP manufacturing environment and familiarity with aseptic processing/filling. Preferred experience with aseptic technique and operating filling equipment. We want someone who can apply experience and skills to provide recommendations and solutions to the team. You need to be able to lift/push/pull at least 40lbs as well as possibly travel to support new equipment purchases/training.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.