PPD Associate QA Auditor - Chromatography in Richmond, Virginia
Associate QA Auditor - Chromatography
Division / Dept.: Quality Assurance and Compliance
Location: Office Based
Note: Full time, Benefits, Relocation Assistance Available
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve health!
Envision a workplace where you have a direct impact on improving health, work alongside expert scientists, use newest technologies and collaborate with industry thought leaders and therapeutic experts. Welcome to PPD® Laboratories, where science is our passion, quality is our commitment and people are the cornerstone of our success.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
This is an entry-level position for the Quality Assurance Auditor for the Chromatographic Sciences Department. The basic purpose of this position is to review laboratory data and reports for accuracy, completeness and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, analytical methods, and FDA's Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). Since this is an entry level position, most work is supervised closely until the individual is adequately trained in the audit procedures, proper documentation, QA departmental policies and procedures, and GLP regulations.
The QA Associate Auditor reviews the simpler, less difficult data and refers findings to a more experienced QA Auditor or Supervisor for resolution. There is less interaction with laboratory management and essentially no contact with clients.
To learn how PPD can advance your career, apply now!
*Richmond BioA Labs Overview: *
*PPD LinkedIn Video Landing Page: *
_Education and Experience:_
- Education and Experience: B.S. in science or a related field.
- At least one-year laboratory experience and/or Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
_Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:_
- Knowledge of routine analytical methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to comply with written procedures.
_PPD Benefits Overview:_
PPD offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, employee assistance program, wellness program options and more.
_Other benefits include:_
- 401k with matching contributions, life insurance, long term and short term disability insurance, flexible medical and dependent care spending accounts.
- Work life balance programs including paid time off for vacation/sick time, paid holidays, floating holiday and vacation sell back program.
- Wellness benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness facility access or discount, health coaching and more.
- Education reimbursement and tuition assistance programs, professional development training, skills training, education loan repayment plan, dependent scholarship program and more.
- Employee appreciation events, service recognition awards, annual reviews, merit plans and bonus plans
- Community connections and activities including philanthropic engagement, volunteer service projects and more
- Other great options including pet insurance, legal and financial services plan, auto and home insurance discounts.
_Below Is Listed The Working Environment/requirements For This Role_
/PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive./
/Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner/
/Able to work upright and stationary and/or standing for typical working hours/
/Able to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds/
/Able to work in non-traditional work environments/
/Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency/
/May have exposure to potentially hazardous elements, including infectious agents, typically found in healthcare or laboratory environments/
/Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities/
Job: *Quality Assurance and Complian
Organization: *US BU
Title: Associate QA Auditor - Chromatography
Location: VA-Richmond-Richmond VA Dabney Rd
Requisition ID: 202086
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group