SunTrust Banks Configuration Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: W452665
Job Description Key Responsibilities:
- Configures, tests, and/or releases application/software solutions into the production environment. Performs customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuration of solutions, and/or usage of toolsets such as Empower, SQL, Data Mapping Tree, etc.
- Audits hardware and software before and after implementation of the release package.
- Ensures coordination among relevant resources, including developers, testers, and production support engineers.
- Ensures acceptance, including business sign-off.
- Creates implementation designs and implements in-house and/or vendor solutions into environments with moderate complexity.
- May communicate project schedules, status, and issues to ensure project awareness.
- Applies an understanding of key business processes and practical experience to solve a range of straightforward problems.
Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Works under moderate supervision. Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Experience participating in IT projects.
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations.
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
- Mortgage Originations or financial services experience.
- Experience working with Empower configurations or similar configurable software workflow or business rule engine solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.