Robert Half International UI Designer in San Francisco, California
Description • Use current design aesthetic to build out new features for new software platform product (style guide provided)
• Conduct revision tracking
• Collaborate with engineering team and VP but execute design independently
• Mock-up designs in a way that’s easy to read and understand
• Provide CSS to accompany designs
• Create icons Requirements Mobile UI, Motion UI, UI Components, UI Design, UI, Ui Mockups, UI Specifications, UI UX And Design, UX/UI Design, webUI, Visual Materials
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.