TEKsystems Full-stack Developer (ReactJS/ NodeJS) in San Jose, California
• Understand business requirements and communicate technical solutions in business language
• Implement real-time integration of messaging and phone platforms with CRM platforms
• Design loosely coupled microservices using messaging systems such as Kafka or ActiveMQ
• Develop microservices in Azure or AWS cloud using container technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes
• Estimate efforts for feature delivery at both the high-level & detailed level
• Triage production issues quickly, perform root cause analysis, define resolutions, work with operations teams to deploy any hotfixes in production
• Contribute & participate in design reviews & code reviews to provide guidance
• Share feedback & seek opportunities to improve software quality
• Adhere to architecture, security, integration and change management guardrails
• Be forward looking regarding new features and other technology or tooling that bring new opportunities for efficiency, productivity and development gain across the entire support ecosystem
• Provide L3 level support for existing platforms such “Remote desktop Support”, “Telephony” and “Chat” platforms
ReactJS, React Spectrum, NodeJS, NoSQL databases, Omni-channel messaging, Cloud contact center, Genesys, Zendesk, HTML, CSS, telephony
7+ years of experience with full-stack software development experience in the following technologies –
Backend: Node JS (required), Java (good to have)
Databases: NoSQL DB (Dynamo, Mongo)
Test Framework: JEST (preferred), Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Cucumber
DevOps (good to have): AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.