SunTrust Banks .Net Application Developer in SanDiego, California
Req ID: W451095
The Senior .Net Application Developer is a technical individual with a passion for delivering high quality software. Must have a proven track record of analyzing complex software requirements to design and develop high quality solutions for N-tier systems. The Senior Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed; prioritizing work effectively; addressing production issues in a timely manner; and writing system documentation when required. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- A desire to work in a collaborative, teamwork orientated environment
- 3+ years working with the Microsoft technology stack.
- Extensive experience using C# 5.0/6.0 with.Net 4.5/4.6
- Experience working with Microsoft Web Service technologies (ASP.Net/WCF/REST)
- Experience working with ADO.Net and/or Entity Framework/nHibernate
- Knowledgeable in OOA/D and N-tier application best practices
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of database design and development principles (T-SQL)
- Experience using an enterprise class source control system (such as Team Foundation Server)
- Experience of agile SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Working knowledge of UML a plus
- A good understanding of TDD and unit testing best practices
- Experience working with automated build and deploy systems (such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy) a plus
- Experience working in the banking/finance industry desirable
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.