SunTrust Banks Pricing Manager in SanDiego, California
Req ID: W454346
Are you passionate about fintech solutions, and want to be a part of the future of consumer banking? Digital consumer loans are an increasing popular solution with customers, and LightStream has 5 years of experience originating $10B of them as the digital unsecured consumer lending division of SunTrust.
As an early entrant to the space we have well established operations and technology, and are looking for a talented pricing analyst to develop, socialize, and implement pricing strategies to optimize revenue and maximize client profitability while achieving corporate strategic goals. A high degree of comfort establishing and maintaining governance around pricing, and proactively syncing with enterprise pricing partners nationally will help you be successful in this role.
You will be based in San Diego, where our site was recently voted the third best midsize company to work at in San Diego. You will travel to your business partners in the Southeast approximately 15% of your time.
- Support the adoption, integration, and production use of systems, platforms, and tools for pricing analysis and optimization
- Partner in the development of analytic models to drive price decisions
- Perform in -depth competitor pricing and strategy reviews to inform your proposals for qualitative overlays to the modeled output
- Work closely with product managers and finance to build forecasts for spread and ROA
- Responsible for pricing governance, ensuring the right oversight and controls are in place and effectively executed
- Continuously improve existing processes
Establish recurring systematic feeds of and analysis of competitor pricing Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
5 years of hands on experience in consumer home equity and/or dealer financial services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pricing execution and monitoring/metrics knowledge
- Ability to develop and interpret financial and statistical models to analyze and recommend pricing options
- Experience in developing and implementing pricing strategies by product and customer cohort
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Business, Math, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, or similarly quantitative field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
- Experience in consumer lending, financial services
- A highly productive and cohesive team member, able to work collaboratively across functions
- Outstanding time management skills, able to proactively communication project progress, as well as concerns, solutions, and need for support to keep projects on track
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.