SunTrust Banks Software Developer in Test in SanDiego, California
Req ID: W453144
Designs, develops test programs to ensure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools/software to increase productivity and efficiency. You will be expected to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of C# Programming and/or a similar OOP language, developing test applications. The ideal candidate will have had experience in QA and has a good handle on scripting and SQL. You are a passionate and talented engineer that can work in a dynamic environment as a member of an Agile Scrum team. To start, you have solid problem solving abilities, coding, testing and debugging skills. You will have a great deal of passion about code quality and a solid understanding of security, usability and quality assurance. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice.
- Ability to manage competing priorities. Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Experience participating in IT projects.
Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations. Preferred Requirements:
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services
- Knowledge in RDBMS and experience writing SQL scripts
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree; advanced degree a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.