Performance Food Group Route Driver Helper - Seasonal in Shawano, Wisconsin
Route Driver Helper - Seasonal
Reinhart Shawano (0564)
A Route Driver Helper is responsible for safely and efficiently assisting in delivering, and unloading product sold to customers.
Safely and efficiently assisting in delivering, and unloading product sold to customers.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
1260 County Road B
Shawano, Wisconsin (WI)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 6 - 12 months experience in warehouse environment and interfacing with customers
• Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift.
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves/pallets, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift.
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry.
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check.
• Foodservice distribution or related industry experience.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)