Robert Half International IT Auditor in SMITHFIELD, Virginia
Robert Half's Management Resources Practice Group is partnered with an organization in Smithfield, VA looking to add an IT Auditor to their team. If you have 3+ years of IT audit experience and are looking for a new opportunity please apply today!
Here is what you get to do every day:
• Provide control expertise for IT Compliance or IT Audit
• Work with internal and external auditors to provide requested information for ITGC testing
• Develop action plans for issues identified during SOX and ICFR Assessment from internal and external audit
• Provide expertise in auditing applications, databases, and operating systems to facilitate ITGC testing
• Document IT controls including control objectives, controls, specific IT control activities to meet controls
• Expand usage of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) module in SAP for IT Compliance
• Extract requested Audit artifacts from SAP
• Collaborate with IT Leaders to document Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
• Provide coaching and guidance on IT General Controls (ITGC) Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls testing
• Develop tools to support the ITGC efforts including reports and communications
• Manage end to end, design, definition, and delivery of IT control solutions
• Participate in creating policies and procedures
• Participate in performing IT Risk Assessments including documenting IT processes and procedures to ensure IT and information security risks are managed in compliance with NIST 800 rev 5 frameworks
• Create IT Risk Register, IT risk analysis results, and executive summary IT risk report
To be considered for the IT Auditor opportunity you must possess the following:
• IT Audit experience-creating data sets, reviewing control requirements
• Ability to communicate and manage through multiple touch points
• Large ERP System experience – SAP experience a plus
• 3+ years of IT Audit experience
• Knowledgeable with frameworks such as NIST 800-53 rev4 or 5, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, PCI DSS, GDPR, COBIT
• Project management and organizational skills with strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.