IQVIA Clin Process Coord in Thane, India
Provide project related assistance for all assigned project(s), sites and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
• Work on visit tracking in CTMS for Investigator payments, Vendor Setup QC’s, PV Batch Review, Passthrough invoice Batch Review & associated tasks.
• Providing and revoking access .
• Review ATP (Authorization to proceed) trainings.
• Cordinating with translation vendors.
• Understanding the contracts & enabling excellent output quality for the processing teams.
• Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the operations team (PM/RSU/Clinical/IPA) for visit/passthrough batch query resolutions.
• Ability to work in a deadline orientated environment and manage SLA’s (TAT, Productivity, Quality) effectively.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis.
• Responsibile for general administrative support for projects, tracking various kinds of activities.
• Responsible for indexing.
• Bachelor's Degree life science
• Life sciences graduates upto 2 years of experience.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Good Communication skills.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• Ability to communicate with the ‘Clients’ & ‘Project Managers’ with accurate perception of speech.
• Sitting for extended periods of time if work calls.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled