LinkedIn Acquisition Customer Success Manager - LinkedIn Sales Solutions in Toronto, Ontario
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
This role will be located in Toronto, Sunnyvale, New York or Chicago depending on where the candidate is currently located.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
The Acquisition Customer Success Manager is part of the LinkedIn Sales Solutions organization. The objective of this role is to drive adoption and engagement of our product, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, within our prospective customers and to help our solutions become a mission critical, irreplaceable part of our customers’ sales and business development processes. You will be responsible for rollout strategy, on-boarding enablement, project management and regular metrics reviews as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with prospects and customers. Additionally, this role will provide the opportunity to design processes as it relates to managing customer pilots in both scaled and individualized ways.
· Educate prospects and customers on the value they can generate from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and how to create relationship-driven sales programs via thorough on-boarding and ongoing engagement, including training, consulting and regular communication about product features in addition to providing regular metrics reviews
· Encourage customers to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e., community, forums, scaled training, workshops, etc.) to increase their utilization of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other features on the LinkedIn platform used for modern selling.
· Monitor usage, proactively contact customers upon low usage and deliver best practices to improve their utilization through metrics reviews, in addition to identifying areas of opportunity
· Deliver group training and enablement sessions about LinkedIn Sales Navigator features, industry benchmarking and best practices
· Utilize LinkedIn, customer and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement. Understand how to build and present a LinkedIn sales story using data and insights
· Learn about the business, the team and LinkedIn’s platform, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and associated tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) to enable success in your role
· Be expected to optimize your own LinkedIn profile to incorporate best practices and tips to turn it into a “modern selling” profile, complete with embedded content and video
· Ability to travel approximately 25%
· 5+ years of proven customer success or consulting experience
· 2+ years of experience with developing and delivering onsite training and webinars
· Change Management experience working with enterprise customers
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
· Software pre-sales and/or sales effectiveness experience
· Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
· Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences
· Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
· Enjoys the sales cycle with advanced commercial acumen
· Excellent executive communication and stakeholder management
· Experience working with large, enterprise customers
· Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
· Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.