Amazon Web Services AWS SMB Account Manager **THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED IN BELO HORIZONTE-MG** in Brazil
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN BELO HORIZONTE-MG *
We are looking for an experienced AWS SMB Sales Account Manager focused on SMB (small and medium sized business) companies.
The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The candidate should possess both a sales and technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives.
The AWS SMB Account Manager will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
· When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
· Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 5+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on outside sales (quota-carrying)
· 5+ years of experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
· 5+ Years of experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
· 5+ Years of experience in Translating customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions
· 5+ Years of experience of track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment
· Proficient in Portuguese and English
· Knowledgeable about Salesforce CRM tool & BI Tools
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· Knowledge on Cloud Computing market and Technologies