VMware Client Solution Architect - Opportunity for Working Remotely in United Kingdom
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights. The role is responsible for providing technical product expertise to existing strategic customers as well as prospective customers
• Subject Matter Expert for Incident Response, Automation and Orchestrations
• Consistent contributor to the customer community with product questions, scripts, blog post and whitepapers
• Successfully communicate with all customer levels from executives down to a SOC engineers to deliver product value, product efficiency and overall security insights
• Regular presenter at user conferences focused on relevant security industry topics or product topics
• Connect with sales leaders, product leaders and corporate executives on trends, issues, statuses
• Lead security thought-leadership discussions with customers and partners
• Deliver product expertise to assist VMware’s largest most strategic customers/partners to design, plan and execute deployments of VMware products
• Provide domain experience in incident response, security operations and threat intel to feed back into product design and workflow decisions
• Design and develop attack scenarios to demonstrate security products and workflows
• Develop and deliver technical product white papers, scripts and automations enabling customers to fully utilize VMware products
• Assist in building integrations from/to VMware Carbon Black products to other security tools like SEIM, SOAR, FW, Ticketing systems, and NAC solutions
• Expert knowledge at Carbon Black solutions
• Deep knowledge of vSphere
• Working knowledge of other VMware solutions (ex: Workspace ONE, NSX)
• Strong skills in Kubernetes
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. VMware enables people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization. Join the community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as VMware envisions and creates what is next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fuelled by the transformative products and solutions it brings to market, the passion and trust it inspires in its customers, and the collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 14,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, VMware is passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, HIV status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status including pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Solutions Architect
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-10-14
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.