Charles River Laboratories Sr. SFDC Administrator in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Sr. SFDC Administrator
Req ID #: 134296
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 US
At Charles River, we are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. When you join our global family, you will help create healthier lives for millions of patients and their families.
Charles River employees are innovative thinkers, who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement. We will empower you with the resources you need to grow and develop in your career.
As a Charles River employee, you will be part of an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. Your skills will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes. Whether you are in lab operations, finance, IT, sales, or another area, when you work at Charles River, you will be the difference every day for patients across the globe.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
The Senior Salesforce.com Administrator will lead the administration of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform across our global organization. This includes project implementation, configuration, customization, and ongoing improvements on the Salesforce Platform. This role will work closely with other IT teams, business leaders, functional leaders, and subject matter experts to ensure all project work related to the Salesforce platform is performed to a high degree of quality, within scope, and on time. Technical skills blended with a value-to-business mindset would be an advantage for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project activities will involve functional/technical project tasks and Admin responsibilities for Salesforce, Service Cloud, Service Max, Live Agent (Chat), Pardot/Einstein, etc.
• Act as a liaison between the technical team, functional team, business functions, etc.
• Present project progress, issues, and decisions to the IT management team and business stakeholders
• Identify process and/or business issues that may arise with the implementation of the software and recommend process improvements to address those issues
• Promote and adhere to all compliance policies around organizational structure and common master data
• Participate in Agile squads related to strategic focus initiatives for the organization.
• Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
• Work with the Global SFDC Solution Architect and developers to identify solutions to meet the business needs
• Ensure deliverables are met on time, on/under budget, and meet/exceed expectations and priorities as set by stakeholders
• Contribute to ongoing improvements in the value delivered by the IT SFDC Platform team
• Create business and technical requirement documents, user stories, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams, and partner with the Testing Organization on test plan development
• Translate user story requests into workable requirements, salesforce.com elements, and document technical specification outcomes
• Identify and recommend improvements on all global SFDC platform technologies
• May oversee the work of other implementation and production support staff and/or consultants
• Manage work in progress (WIP), including reducing multi-tasking
• Adhere to quality standards, pertinent regulatory requirements, and to departmental policies, practices and procedures.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Management, MIS or Computer Science is preferred
• Experience: Seven or more year's related experience in the administration of Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot/Einstein, Live Agent (Chat) and Salesforce Integration, code and data migration, etc.
• Deep understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process
• Deep understanding of Quoting, Approvals, Opportunity Management & Order Management processes is required.
• Certification/Licensure: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator preferred)
• Familiarity with Testing frameworks and design patterns.
• Experience in an Agile organization
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to use business acumen to develop solutions to functional and technical issues and be results driven.
• In depth application troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of regulations applicable to IT applications (GxP, SOX, GDPR)
• Ability to provide feedback to manager, peers and team members
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• A strong sense of customer service, with proven experience in a similar role.
• In depth application troubleshooting skills
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.