Aerotek Janitor in Winfield, Illinois
Hiring Entry Level Housekeeper's as soon as possible. This position will be on a patient care unit providing daily cleaning of patient rooms, ancillary rooms, public washrooms and checkout cleans.
Pay(PAID WEEKLY) : $20
Benefits : We offer Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
Monday - Friday and will have to work rotating weekends.
• Cleans and maintains patient rooms, offices, public areas, treatment rooms and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens, and sanitizing all surfaces.
• Follows policies and procedures on patient isolation and contact precautions as necessary.
• Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated.
• Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area.
• Uses chemicals and equipment in an effective and safe manner.
• Reports all safety hazards to manager.
Please apply online or send an updated resume to: email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.